What vehicles have 120 cubic feet of cargo space?
The GMC Acadia is another SUV you can consider if you are looking for a vehicle with plenty of cargo space. This car has up to 120 cubic feet behind the third row, which means it offers more than enough room to store your luggage and other belongings while on the go. Another great thing about this model is its design.
What small car has the most cargo space?
Here are the top 10 non-luxury compact crossovers with the most cargo space.
- Chevrolet Equinox. …
- Kia Sportage. …
- Mazda CX-5. …
- Hyundai Tucson. …
- Subaru Forester. …
- Ford Escape. …
- Toyota RAV4. …
- Volkswagen Tiguan.
What 4 cylinder SUV has the most cargo space?
The Rogue is outfitted with a 181-horsepower, four-cylinder engine. When it comes to cargo capacity, the Rogue ranks at the top of its class with one of the largest cargo capacities. You can create a maximum of 74.1 cubic feet with the seats folded.
Which SUV has the widest cargo area?
SUVs With the Most Cargo Space
- 2021 Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon XL. Space behind front row: 144.7 cubic feet. …
- 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon. Space behind front row: 122.9 cubic feet. …
- 2021 Ford Expedition Max. Space behind front row: 121.5 cubic feet. …
- 2021 Toyota Sequoia. …
- 2021 Honda Pilot.
What is the roomiest minivan?
Every minivan offers a spacious, super-practical cabin — that’s why you buy one. But the Kia Carnival has the most space. The 40 cubic feet of trunk space behind the third row is massive.
Which minivan has the most cargo space 2021?
|Make, Model||Model Year, Trim Level Tested*||Space Behind Third Row (Cubic Feet)|
|Toyota Sienna||2021 XSE with Super Long Slide seats midway back||21.7|
|Chrysler Pacifica||2021 Limited||17.6+3.2††|
|Honda Odyssey||2021 Elite||21.1|
|Toyota Sienna||2021 XSE with Super Long Slide seats fully back||21.7|
Which small SUV has the most driver room?
Best Compact SUVs
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Head room: 42.6″ | Leg room: 41.2″
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Head room: 41.6″ | Leg room: 43.0″
- Ford Escape Head room: 41.2″ | Leg room: 43.3″
- 2019 Nissan Rogue Head room: 41.2″ | Leg room: 44.1″
- 2019 Subaru Forester Head room: 39.9″ | Leg room: 43.1″
Does a sedan or hatchback have more cargo space?
It’s true: Hatchbacks are far more practical than sedans. You can fold down the rear seats in nearly all hatchbacks, allowing for significantly more cargo space than in a sedan. For example, consider one of the most popular hatchbacks, the sporty Mazda3.
Which hybrid SUV has the most cargo space?
1. 2022 Tesla Model X. The falcon-wing outfitted Tesla SUV leads the cargo-space pack. With folded second-row bench seats, Tesla TSLA, +1.13% states that the vehicle has an impressive 85.1 cubic feet of cargo space.
Which SUV has the most cargo space 2021?
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has 140.5 cubic feet of total cargo space. Behind the first row there’s 68.3 cubic feet, 36.3 cubic feet behind the second row and 17.2 cubic feet of space is behind the Grand Cherokee L’s third row.
Which 2022 small SUV has the most cargo space?
The 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid measures the most, with 21.7 cubic ft behind the rear seat. The Hyundai Tucson is next with 21.5 cubes. They are followed by the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid (20.7), Honda CR-V Hybrid (19.6), Volkswagen ID.
Which Van has the most cargo space?
The 7 Best Large Cargo Vans
|Name||Price||Cargo Capacity (cubic feet)|
How big is the cargo space in a Yukon?
The standard-wheelbase Yukon has plenty of cargo room for a large SUV. With every seat in use, there’s 25.5 cubic feet of space. Folding down the third row opens 72.6 cubic feet, and folding down the second and third rows reveals 122.9 cubic feet.
What car has the largest trunk?
The 2021 Volkswagen Arteon tops the list with an impressive 27.2 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 55 cubic feet of space after folding down the rear seats.
Which minivan has the largest cargo space?
1. 2022 Kia Carnival. The all-new 2022 Kia Carnival is the minivan with the most cargo space. It provides 40.2 cubic feet behind its third-row seats, 86.9 cubic feet behind its second row, and 145.1 with the third-row seat folded into the floor and the second-row seats removed from the van.