With fuel prices in Detroit dropping below $2.00 a gallon for the first time since I bought a new car with more than 200 horsepower (actually since March 2009), its no surprise that it seems everyone brought a new truck of some sort to Detroit. In alphabetical order, there was a new compact truck (Tacoma), a full sized truck (Titan), an off road monster (Raptor), an on-road monster (Rebel) and my choice for best truck in show, a Brat wannabe (Santa Cruz). So with the earworm “Its all about the Bass” unable to be cleared from my mind (and scroll to the end if you want to see our new lyrics), let’s go through the trucks at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- 2011 Chicago Auto Show 2011 IAA Frankfurt 2011 LA Auto Show 2011 NAIAS 2012 Geneva Auto Salon 2012 NAIAS 2013 NAIAS AACS Acura NSX Concept Adrian van Hooydonk Audi A6 Autodesk Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute BMW 3-Series BMW 4-Series BMW i8 Bunkspeed Cadillac ATS Cadillac ELR Cadillac XTS Chevrolet Cruze Daniele Madia Daniphotodesign Dassault Systemes Design Competition Designer's Night Designer Night at the Races Dodge Dart EyesOn Design F1PaintLab F1RCLab Fiat 500 Formula 1 Honda Civic Honda CR-V Hot Wheels Hyundai Veloster IDSA Imperial Speedster JAC Products Jeep Grand Cherokee Kart2Kart Kia Optima LA Auto Show Lacks Enterprises Lacks Trim Systems Lacks Wheel Trim Systems Lawrence Tech School of Transportation Design Lego Lexus LF-LC Concept Lincoln MKZ Concept Luxion Max Wolff Mercedes C-Class Mercedes E-Class Mercedes SL Middlecott Design Middlecott Sketchbattle Experiment MOPAR Murray Pfaff Peter Horbury Peter Schreyer Pfaff Designs Philips Lighting Plastic Plate Inc. Porsche Macan Purple Platypus Ralph Gilles Recaro SEMA The MAIN Event The Playboy Mansion The Stud Volkswagen Beetle wheels
- Alison Aaron Simone (@ River Rock Bar And Grill in Holly, MI) swarmapp.com/c/kmjxCQzs7MV 9 months ago
- MAIN event starting now (@ Lawrence Technological University | LTU - @lawrencetechu) 4sq.com/UwOGNI 1 year ago
- VIP night, thanks Tony #kart2kart #supportlocalbusinesses (@ Kart 2 Kart) 4sq.com/Uul9Es 1 year ago
- Detroit area Auto Design Studios raise $720 for cancer. Competition, Camaraderie and Charity #DesignerNightattheRaces http://t.co/GmxiRXlmIJ 1 year ago
- SAE Chrysler 200 event. Plastic Plate interior trim, Mobis tail lamps. (@ San Marino Club) 4sq.com/1jpY75I 1 year ago
- Designer Night at the Races™ Spring Car Show
- Designer Night at the Races™ #47 – General Motors Holds off Toyota and Nissan
- Designer Night at the Races™ #46 – General Motors Roars Back
- Designer Night at the Races™ #45 – Detroit starts with a Tie!
- Designer Night at the Races #44 – Just Like F1 its Nissan versus Mercedes